Skip to content
Law Review Articles
- African Women Leaders and the Advancement of Peacebuilding in International Law in Black Women in International Law: Deliberate Interactions, Movements, and Actions (Jeremy Levitt ed., Cambridge University Press, 2015).
- International Dispute Resolution in an Era of Globalization in International Law in the New Age of Globalization (Andrew Byrnes, Mika Hayashi, Chris Michaelsen eds., Martinus Nijhoff Press, 2013).
- The Internationalists: How a Radical Plan to Outlaw War Remade the World, Oona A. Hathaway and Scott J. Shapiro (Simon and Schuster, 2017) in the American Journal of International Lw vol. 112 (2018).
- The Puzzle of Peace, Gary Goertz, Paul F. Diehl, and Alexandru Balas (Oxford, 2016) in the American Journal of International Law, vol. 111 (2017).
- Diplomatic and Judicial Means of Dispute Settlement (Laurence Boisson de Chazournes, Marcelo G. Kohen, and Jorge E. Vinúales eds.), in the American Journal of International Law, vol. 108 (2014).
Selected Press and Media
- Changing the Narrative for a More Perfect Union | Law Week Colorado | Monday, September 17, 2018
- Pushing Pupils with a Passion for Peace | OZY | Thursday, May 10, 2018
- Implicit Bias in Arbitrator Appointments | in ASIL Proceedings of the 106th Annual Meeting 78-80 (2013) | Monday, May 7, 2018
- International Dispute Resolution Course Teaches Students to Think Globally | Colorado Law | Wednesday, January 3, 2018
- Colorado Law Launches International Human Rights Master’s Degree | The International Jurist | Thursday, December 7, 2017
- Your Biases and Beliefs are Impacting your Decision-Making | Psychology Today | Friday, June 30, 2017
- Anna Spain International Peace through Mediation | The Doug Noll Show | Thursday, May 14, 2015